REFERIGATED TRUCKING SERVICES FOR CALIFORNIA
|Mechanic / Maintenance Director||Oakland||Experienced Mechanic||Head Mechanic Retiring - Looking for qualified|
|Driver||Oakland||Class A - Local||Home Nightly|
|Driver||Oakland||Class B / C - Local||Home Nightly|
|Driver||Class A - Local||Home Nightly|
|Driver||Ontario||Class A - Local||Home Nightly|
|Driver||Oakland||Class A - LINE||Routes run between Northern and Southern California|
|Driver||Los Angeles||Class A - LINE||Routes run between Northern and Southern California|
|Driver TEAM||Oakland||Class A - LINE||Experienced Team Needed - Routes run between Northern and Southern California|
|Driver TEAM||Los Angeles||Class A - LINE||Experienced Team Needed - Routes run between Northern and Southern California|
Established Oakland based Trucking Co. is hiring for a diesel mechanic with a minimum of four years of experience. The qualified candidate must be a dependable, responsible team player with a positive attitude. The Mechanic will report to and train with the existing Fleet Manager. Fleet consists of 13 tractors and 60+ refrigerated trailers.
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services
- Identify warrantable repairs and document on repair order
- Maintain work area appearance and safety
- Road test vehicles when necessary to diagnose malfunctions or to ensure that they are working properly.
- Perform duties with little or no supervision and in a timely and efficient manner
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
- Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test instruments such as handheld computers, motor analyzers, chassis charts, and pressure gauges.
- Specialize in repairing and troubleshooting of major components such as engine, transmissions and differentials, to include replacing complete assemblies, turbochargers, fuel system components etc.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- 4 years practical experience with tractor trailer maintenance required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Vocational/Technical or certification preferred
- Specialized training and experience in the diagnosis/troubleshooting of major components (engines, transmissions, differentials), OEM training courses, ASE Certification, and 608/609 certifications preferred
- Proficiency in the use of all tools of trade (including welding equipment, diagnostic equipment, hand and power tools) required
- A valid driver's license is required
- Basic computer skills required (Email, Outlook, Word, & Excel)
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled conditions required
- Welding & Electrical Experience preferred
- Have basic entry level tools
Fleet Experience is a plus and Refrigerated Trailer Experience a plus
We do accept applications and keep them on file. Please email your resume to email@example.com, or fax to (510) 436-4448, or call (510) 436-4445.
Our benefits include: Medical, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Drivers must be at least 25 years of age with a clean DMV record and a minimum of 3 years experience to apply. Refrigerated LTL experience is recommended.
All of our employees must have a vision for our business, be honest and articulate, caring and tactful.
All applicants have to submit a preliminary written application.